Botetourt County businesses are supported by full-service utilities. Businesses locating in County business parks enjoy:
- ample public water and sanitary sewer services
- low-cost electric service
- abundant natural gas
- high-speed fiber optics telecommunications services
- public regional stormwater management facilities
Information for each business park includes communication, electric service and utility capacities for that site.
- Botetourt County Public Works Department
Paul Peery, Utility Operations Supervisor
- Rate information and forms are available for download.
- Commercial permitting information and fees
- Botetourt County Water and Sewer Construction Standards and Specifications rev May 2009
- Utility Plan Review Fee:
$200 base and $.35 per linear foot of system (rev. 12/1/07)
Commercial and Industrial Construction
- Electric and Gas Utility Contacts:
- Miss Utility is the call center for excavators, contractors, property owners, and those planning any kind of excavation or digging. Call 1-800-552-7001 before you dig. It’s the only way to avoid costly mistakes, fines and even personal injury. Besides, it’s the law!
Downloadable forms are in PDF format.
In order to view PDF files, get the free Acrobat Reader software: