Department of Elections and Voter Registration
Traci S. Clark
2 East Main Street
Located across the street from the Circuit Courthouse, in the Old Post Office Building
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (540) 928-2120
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Officer: Traci S. Clark
The General Registrar's mission is to maintain accurate records of Botetourt County's registered voters and to conduct elections in a fair, accurate and equitable manner in full compliance with state and federal election laws.
John W. Rader, Jr.
William L. Heartwell, III
Paul E. Fitzgerald
- VA Department of Elections Press Release - Misleading Letters
- Election Officer Meet & Greet - September 29, 2016
- Notices for November 8, 2016 General Election
- ATTENTION VOTERS: ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
- ATTENTION VOTERS: NEW ELECTION LAW EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2014: PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT THE POLLS
- State Board of Elections